All products have a 2-year warranty covering defective parts and assembly errors from the date of purchase.
The warranty is valid only when:
- The Product is purchased from S1 Sequential or one of S1 Sequential authorized dealers or outlets.
- The Product warranty is not transferable to any third party.
- The date of claim is within 1 year of the date of purchase.
The warranty is not applicable to:
- Damage or loss caused by modification, alteration or repair by any unauthorized party.
- Normal wear and tear (failure to function will never be considered to be caused by wear and tear within the warranty period).
- Damage caused by anything that would not be encountered in the normal use of these products such as fire or flood damage.
- Damage or loss caused by another device that is connected to the Product.
- Damage resulting from accidents, misuse, abuse, negligence, tampering or failure of the customer to follow normal operating procedures.
- General maintenance and servicing.
- The model or serial number of the Product has been altered, tampered with, defaced or removed.
- We may offer advice on modification to suit your purpose however this cannot be taken as engineering advice and it should only be taken as suggestions as to what could work. If a part is modified, we will in most cases warranty un effected parts but will in no way guarantee the operation of the device.
S1 Sequential Warranty
In the rare case that while within the warranty period there is an issue with the product which is the result of a manufacturing defect S1 Sequential will repair or replace the product however in some cases S1 Sequential may choose to issue a refund.
1.If an issue is suspected immediately stop use of the product, faulty products can be dangerous.
2.Immediately contact us via email at email@example.com with a description of the problem and photographs detailing the problem.
- We will respond within 3 days; we may require the product to be returned for further assessment.
- Once the cause the problem is determined if determined to be a warranty issue we will either supply replacement parts, repair the product or replace the product.
- It must be noted that if the repair requires new parts to be made this may take some weeks.
- Warranty does not cover damage caused by incorrect installation, this specifically includes threads damaged from over tightening and electronics damaged by incorrect wiring or faulty electrical systems.
The warranty is void if: The damages are as result of an accident abuse, negligence, alteration, non-authorized usage, excessive force. The warranty is void if: The affected unit was not mounted as per designed. Unit must be mounted with all fixings and hardware that are supplied.
The warranty is void if: Repairs, modifications, or alterations were done by a person/s not authorized by S1 Sequential.
The warranty is void if: The owner or user neglected to do routine maintenance required and the damages or problems are directly related to such neglect. It is the user’s responsibility to keep equipment in proper condition.
The manufacturers will not be held responsible for damages or monetary loses related to the purchase or the use, of their equipment. S1 Sequential excludes its responsibility for all physical and moral damages linked to the purchase and use of their products. In all cases, the damages cannot exceed the purchase price paid by the initial owner.